Our uniform consists of:
- Etone branded black blazer
- Etone branded school skirt or full length trousers (not cords, denim, leggings, skinny trousers, turn ups, ankle grazers or cropped trousers)
- Plain black v-neck jumper (optional)
- White shirt
- Etone tie with the relevant House colour, with a minimum of six stripes showing
- Smart black shoes which can be polished. No trainers, sports branded footwear, boots or canvas shoes
- Plain black tights (not patterned)
- Plain black unbranded belt (optional)
- Plain coat (without graphics/slogans etc)
- College bag big enough to fit an A4 folder
All pupils are expected to wear full college uniform at all times and their appearance should be appropriate to a working environment. Shirts must be tucked in, top buttons fastened and ties tied so that 6 stripes are visible underneath the knot.
Hoodies or tracksuit tops are not permitted and will be confiscated. Coats are not to be worn around the building.
Our uniform is stocked by Schoolwear Solutions at their Schoolwear Centre store (1-3 Abbeygate Street, Nuneaton, CV11 4EJ) and by Matchfit Kit on the Weddington Road in Nuneaton.