Last week we celebrated the achievements of all of our pupils during their Progress Praise assemblies. During this time we take the opportunity to shout out and reward those individuals who have done fantastic things in their first term of the year. As we publish Progress Report 1 each year group takes part in an assembly with awards to recognise:
- Most Progress made in each subject area
- Highest Achievement in each subject area
- Pupils who have achieved 100% Attendance
- Pupils who have attended 10 or more Extracurricular activities in a term
- Pupils who have made the Biggest Contribution to their Houses
Across all year groups, we are delighted to recognise the individuals and all who win an award are entered into draws to win vouchers for a shop of their choice. All those who are nominated also receive house points and their achievement certificates.
Well done to all who were presented with an award and keep up the good work as model Etone Learners.